Monday, December 1, 2008

Bachelorette-ing It

I'm just finishing Day 5 without Joel and Ollie. Thank goodness they'll be home tomorrow afternoon!!! I'm not one who does particularly well alone...

I had a super Thanksgiving with my family--my parents, brother and his wife, and their daughter Addilyn. She is super cute and very cuddly. I stayed in El Dorado until Sunday afternoon, then came home.
(Addilyn)

I will say though, that grocery shopping is easier without a 20-month old, although not NEAR as exciting.
Sleeping in is nice, but again, that can be overrated.
I cleaned last Thursday, and guess what? It's STILL clean!!!

Despite those few perks though, I desperately miss the boys. It will be good to see them again. To not sleep alone. To wake up to Ollie's "mom-my!". To have a meal where I can barely get a word in edgewise. To chase that boy all around the house. Ahhh...good times!



1 comment:

Aaron and Shannon said...

Awww - I've been thinking about you these past few days wondering if you were starting to get lonely. I'm sure they are just as excited to see you as well! How did Ollie do on the plane?