In the form of a Top Ten List...
"Ways I Spent My Last Week"
10. Updating mom and dad on the state of our fire..."Hot!" (He says that anytime we walk by!)
9. Taking my socks off.
8. Trying to find new things to get into--I always check with mom first, though! (the radio, cupboards, cords, remote...) When she shakes her head--I copy, saying "No, no!"
7. Being sick! (I had to spend 3 hours in the ER Wednesday morning (at 1am!) for trouble breathing and a temp over 104!) Luckily, I am much better thanks to antibiotics and a strong shot!!!
6. Learning the value of money...in the form of plastic.
5. Pulling up on everything--and now I know how to get down!
4. Trying to make and remake my bed...during my naps! (Oh, and notice the blankets tied on the edges? Apparently mom and dad DON'T want the chewed-on look--who knew?)
2. Riding my new toy around--thanks for lending it to me Danny!
1. Talking. I say many words now--and here's a small sampling to tease you with! If you REALLY want to hear me, you have to come over and play!
A Tour Of Our New Beach Duplex!
2 days ago