Friday, August 14, 2009

Colorado Part 1

The first weekend in Colorado was spent at Archer's Poudre River Resort with Joel's Smith family. We had such a good time! Lots of eating, playing cards and jumping on rocks by the river. I unfortunately don't have any pictures from that weekend. #1--I took a few as Joel, Mitch and Dave climbed HUGE rocks on a 3-hour hike BEFORE breakfast one morning--but I can't get those off my card. #2--I then LOST my camera for the next 3 days. Shoot.

Anyway--trust me. It was loads of fun.

Monday we drove through beautiful Rocky Mountain National Park. Again, don't have pictures of that. But believe me--it was nice.

More to come another day. This time, pictures will follow.

2 comments:

The Sieberts said...

i'm starting to believe you didn't actually go on this trip...hehe

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!!!
Next time send some picture thanks
nice post...
___________________
renee
Best Affordable Security Systems Suitable for Renters and Apartments, Business and RV