Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Our Weekend


We had such a fun weekend. Joel, Oliver and I drove out to El Dorado to spend the day with my wonderful family. We took pictures that actually turned out well! We ate, were entertained by the babies, and celebrated my birthday. (24th, of course!) Here are a few pictures to capture it all. We're keeping the good shots hidden for the big Christmas unveil! :-)

A close-up of Ollie with Aunt Courtney...

A far-away shot of Ollie and Aunt Courtney...

My weird sister...

My odd brother and sister...by the way--I didn't take these...they were playing with my camera.

My niece Addilyn in her cute monkey costume...

Addilyn and Ollie with Uncle Tyler. His shirt (in case you would like to know) says "Country + Rap = Crap". Isn't that funny?

1 comment:

Courtney e said...

Your blog makes me feel incredibly popular.