Saturday, October 18, 2008

G-r-o-w-i-n-g

So, at LEAST twice a week for the past few weeks now I've had someone ask if I'm having twins. Many people are surprised to hear that I still have 3 months to go...actually, 12 weeks...but YES--I am due January 8 and YES, there is only one baby. (I will ask my doctor Monday again to be sure...)

Here is my one pregnancy picture for those of you far away.
And here is where I ended up kind of...still over two weeks prior to Ollie being born: (yikes!)
Okay...now that I compare them...I still have a LONG way to go before I'm that huge!!!

6 comments:

The Sieberts said...

wow! you did get big with Ollie-it might of helped if he would have grown to the side a little bit instead of straight out! hehe :)

Courtney e said...

Man, think about how big you'll be with the third one!

Joel Smith said...

you still look good in both pictures!!

Amy said...

Crazy people. I think you are tiny. Seriously.

Aaron and Shannon said...

i think you look great! people never know what to say to pregnant people... it always seems to come out wrong!

Hooton Family said...

You don't even want to know what people said to me when I was pregnant! people think they can say anything and it won't hurt your feelings. Just wear bigger shirts and it must be a girl??