Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ollie

Wow. The weeks just fly by, and I don't get posts done very often...I'm sure you're all waiting with baited breath (whatever that means) for our next one...

It's pretty much all about Ollie.

Here's Ollie in his Halloween costume. His friend Taylor turned 2 last weekend and had a farm themed party--and all the kids came dressed up as an animal--Ollie was a cow. (Thanks Sarah and Judah, for letting us borrow your outfit!)

Here is a picture of Ollie's newest hobby: coloring! I hadn't colored with him for several months because he'd eat the crayons. I pulled them out Wednesday night and we colored for 30 minutes--and when I told him it was time to clean up ("nee uh") he cried and cried. Warms a mother's heart!
(and Hooton family--thanks for the Mickey Mouse hat--he LOVES it! He wears it much of the time!)

Something I've been dying to take a picture of is him in time out ("mamout"). This week we've started sitting him in the corner facing the wall when he doesn't listen or obey--and I think, unfortunately, that he really likes it. He talks about timeout A LOT. So we're also trying more stern methods...

Anyway--the funny thing is that he put himself in timeout the other day while I was showering. And he just sits there backwards and bends over his knees...it's so cute. But I've refrained from taking pictures, since it's not SUPPOSED to be funny...

Here's a video of him talking/twirling in his cow suit. And yes, we have NASCAR on in the background again. I always seem to take these videos on Sunday!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Ollie, so glad you're not eating the crayons anymore! Oh yeah, and you make a pretty cute cow...thanks for coming to Taylor's bday!

The Sieberts said...

what a handsome little cow :)