Monday, November 2, 2009

Joel really wanted to tell you all...

but unfortunately, he's hyperventilating on the couch next to me. So I'll do the honors.

We, The Wichita Photobooth Company, get to attend a benefit called "Big Wish Kansas" put on by Cubs players! We get to actually meet Koyie Hill,

Ryan Dempster,

and Ryan Theriot!

So, to say that Joel is excited is the understatement of the century.

If you'd like to meet them, too, you can! The link above has information for how to get there.

December 5th, Hartman Arena.

Okay, gotta go. I think Joel's coming back...

4 comments:

The Sieberts said...

cool! i hope Joel's ok... ;)

Aaron and Shannon said...

Wow...that's exciting! So happy for Joel!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I know nothing about baseball but apparently that's BIG!
Congrats!!

Courtney e said...

So is big enough to cover Christmas and Birthday presents for the next year? Glad it worked out... when you have an event involving musicians, you call me.