Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Brahm {3 months}

 Today Brahm is 3 months old!  This has been a good BUSY month for him:

He started giggling and smiling at us a lot...(we found out he is VERY ticklish...one might even say "violently" ticklish!)

He found a good buddy.... (he and Oliver are seriously so cute together--Brahm coos and tries to smile at him all the time!)

He and Lily have a special bond, too--Lily tries to kiss him and dress him up and carry him...you know, all those good big sister things...
 He rolled over a few times while on his tummy....


He loves being on his tummy and can get his head way up to look around....

He has found his hands and brings them to his mouth a lot--and is even sucking his thumb!  I think it is so adorable to see him doing that!  (Now...my almost 5-year old?  Not so much....)

He is sleeping well!  He takes lots of good naps during the day, and sleeps 8+ hours most nights.  I am still getting up once though, because he crashes by 8pm!  But I do love having that evening with Joel, too. 

We are so thankful for this happy little guy.  














3 comments:

Allen and Debby Graber said...

I was talking with Lily on Sunday and asked her if she liked her brother. Her eyes lit up and she gave me the biggest smile and nodded. I asked her if she helped you with him and again, a big nod and smile. So cute!

Amanda said...

I love the 3 month onsie - what a cute idea. And I love the thumb sucking - I want a thumb sucker! A baby one of course. And now I know how old Gavin is. I was asked a few times this week and I realized I had lost track. But this post helped me figure it out. 3 months minus 3 weeks would put Gavin about 9 weeks old.

Anonymous said...

Love, love the update