Monday, February 6, 2012

Uncle Tyler and Lily

A week ago we had the opportunity to get away for a few days....we went to visit our friends in Nebraska for our annual "let's get together and play rook and eat junk food....oh yeah where'd these 5 kids come from?" weekend.  A little wordy, I know.  But it works.

Anyway....on our way up, we decided to stop and visit my brother and his family in Clay Center.  It was a SUPER fun half day together...and I got lots of pictures.  The ones I enjoy the most are of Tyler and Lily.  They have a love/hate relationship.  Tyler LOVES Lily, and Lily HATES him.  Okay, that's too strong.  She doesn't hate him.  She just takes a while to warm up to him...and when she does...she still requires a bit of space. 

For example:



It's cute, really.

The rest of us played at the park after eating at the Tasty Pastry Bakery (Mmmm!)  Then we finished our visit by going up to the church when my brother works to see what it's like.  Oh yeah, did I mention he's a pastor?  He's a man of many talents!













The rest of the weekend pics are yet to come...

3 comments:

Allen and Debby Graber said...

That one picture of your niece looks like you!!

Courtney elin said...

actually... hate may not be too strong... :)

Cute! I love the ones of Tyler torturing/loving Lilith.

Amy Warden said...

Time out. Tyler is a pastor in Clay Center??? Don't tell me it's the Covenant one... I might fall over.