Saturday, August 23, 2008

One Week Down

Our first week of being back to work (on my part time schedule) is finished--and it went really well! One thing I was worried about is the time when I'm showering/getting ready while Ollie's up--last year, he was still taking a morning nap. So far--it's been great. While I shower, he keeps busy eating a snack (Corn Pops, 'pops', are his new favorite) and then as I get ready, he plays on my bed reading or laying down. He's still tired enough by 10 that he just lays his head down and watches for a while. It's kind of nice! Anyway--this week I got a video of him reading to his baby, who-by the way-is behind him.




One other thing--his new favorite activity is playing in the truck. Each day, at LEAST once, he begs to go into Daddy's green truck. While in there, he steers, plays with gadgets, turns dials, and locks the doors. (I always sit in there with him!) But he sure loves that. It's just so funny to see how their (meaning kids in general) interests develop.

3 comments:

Courtney e said...

wow, what happened to "Beya Beya Beya Beya Beya Beya Beya Beya Beya Beya" when he reads?

The Sieberts said...

so Ollie is sitting on the baby while he reads? you might need to work on that one...hehe

Aaron and Shannon said...

Kendall that is so funny. It's amazing how Eli and Ollie are doing so much of the same things! Eli loves to play in the car too and steer, etc. Glad things are going well!