Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Be-Bop

Last year, at our Parents as Teachers party, Ollie got a book called "Charlie Parker Plays BeBop". It was literally our LEAST favorite book to read to Ollie because it didn't seem to make any sense. But, he loved it. We read it over and over and over again. (I will say that I have a little more "style" when I read it--Joel monotones it.) Anyway--Ollie has memorized the entire book. So here's our rendition of "Be Bop". Ollie was a bit distracted by the juice, but you'll hear most of it.
(Oh, and the bed in the background? That's our attempt at keeping him in his bed. It works quite well.)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

What a performance Ollie! Taylor was watching and then had to run and get her Charlie Parker book to read herself! Thanks bunches, we're not such big fans of that book. But I guess we can have a new appreciation for it thanks to Ollie!

Unknown said...

Your right, that is quite a book. But you definately do it more justice than it deserves Ollie!

Courtney e said...

I felt like I was in Story Time...