Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kid for Sale

Well, so I might be exaggerating...maybe. Ollie's newest "no-no" on our adventure of adjusting to baby sister was drinking and pouring red food coloring all over himself and our pantry floor. I should have gotten a picture but I was too mad.

His lips, hands and feet are going to be quite red for a while.

Luckily it came off the floor.

Joel ran him to the bath, here is a picture of the red water and his red hands. Doesn't he look remorseful?
In general, he loves his sister, has only hit her twice, and is sleeping well again. But boy is he trying hard to get our attention!!!!!!

On a good note, we wrapped Ollie up like a baby this morning and he had fun laying in her "manger". Then we stuck Lily in, too.

We DO love our kids. Really. But boy, this older one sure knows how to test our patience!!!!!

11 comments:

Courtney e said...

Hahahahahahahaha... I love it. Not the food coloring part, but the rest. I guess swaddling your 21 month old helps him from hitting his sister.

The Sieberts said...

oh my. i definatly would have been mad too! if you need some sanity sometime-seriously, drop him off for the morning, afternoon, day-whatever! :)

Amanda said...

We'll take him, we'll take him! He's just so darn cute! I'm glad he's only hit her twice. I'm sure they were just love pats. It's so funny how much they look alike!

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

Well, I can't say too much because Luke is only almost 6 months old and still "innocent." But, I'm sure that someday he'll do something similar :) Then, you guy can sit back and laugh at us.

Aaron and Shannon said...

Oh joy! Something to look forward to!!!!!! Hope things get better!

Steve and Rebekah Flaming said...

Hey Kendall! I didn't get a chance to say congratulations yet! Lily is beautiful! I'm so happy for you and your family!

As for Ollie, I hope he gets used to things soon, for your sake :) And I have a feeling he'll be picking on his sister for years to come! lol

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

How cute!!

I have some similar pictures from when my baby got into green food coloring. Fun stuff! ;-)

Hooton Family said...

the food coloring is great! I can tell you stories of my kids. just enjoy this time. Lily looks like ollie's twin!
and you are learning the difference between boys and girls earlier. look how it took us to figure that out.

Amy W said...

All I can say is Ollie is going to be thrilled some day when he finds out you put a full frontal picture of him on the internet. Poor guy.

Anonymous said...

nice c--k I want to suck him

Anonymous said...

no kidding his lil willie is so sweet I want to play with it