Monday, March 2, 2009

goofball

Ollie cracks me up. Daily.
Today, I went to Dillons (with BOTH kids!) and since I needed more than a few items, I got one of those carts with the car in front. Ollie loved it. Halfway through our trip though, he starts honking the (relatively quiet) horn and saying "Coming through!" Where he got that I have no clue! (I wanted to include a picture but it's on my phone, not my camera...)

Then we get home and he's walking through the house...singing. That's become one of his favorite past times now. He often sings himself to sleep at night. He's even learned the words to "Mighty to Save" which is precious!

This morning? Picture this:

(shouting loudly)
"Si--lent ni--ght,
Ho--ly ni--ght
(pause)
A--ll is bri---ght."

So funny.

4 comments:

The Sieberts said...

cute! you need to take a video and post of him singing Might to Save. Precious.

Kara Janzen said...

What a crack up!! Can't wait to see him later this week. :)

Courtney e said...

awww, I miss that kid.

Amy W said...

I'm thinking Lilly is looking more like you!