Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Turn!

Hello Everyone. It's Lily. Since I officially turned 9 weeks 2 days today, mom let me post a blog. It's about time!

Let's start with the most important things around here first...Me!
I turned 2 months old last Thursday. Here's my chair picture. I'm just over 10 1/2 pounds now. I am SUPER happy during my awake times, but sometimes I like to scream bloody murder when mom puts me down for a nap. It sure keeps her hopping!

Next, my brother. I'm beginning to like that kid. Sometimes he's a little intense, but for the most part he entertains me. I smile at him a lot. Except this morning, he bit my hand. I SCREAMED at him! One thing he likes to do is sing. Here are two videos mom took of him singing. Our cousin Addy just turned 2 this week, so he's been singing to her a lot.



Here's Ollie's not-so-silent version of "Silent Night"...


He also enjoys helping mom. He's getting pretty good at putting silverware away, if I do say so myself.

Now for mom and dad. Their photobooth business is getting off to a good start! Their first wedding is this weekend. Last weekend, we got to bring the booth to a family fun night at church! And boy was it a FUN night! I got to lay in my car seat, eat, and stare at kids. (did you note my sarcasm?) But there were a couple boys that I especially liked to watch--Ike (one week older than me) and Riley (2 months older). I'll have to keep my eye on them!

Oh yeah, but here are a few pictures from the fun night. There were LOTS of kids and families there! And, we had our first tornado warning of the season. I'm especially excited about learning all this weather stuff that my mom talks about. Oh boy.
Well, as you can see, things are usually pretty entertaining around here. Stop by and see me during one of my wake times! I'll melt your heart with my pretty smile!

Lily Mae

5 comments:

The Sieberts said...

CUTE post :) Thanks Lily! I hope you sleep well for me over here. none of this screaming business at my house! hehe

Allen and Debby Graber said...

I'm glad your brother makes you so happy, Lily! He sings real nice too! Maybe someday, he can sing with Adam on the worship team!! I'm looking forward to seeing his ball cake that he'll have for his birthday!
Miss Debby

Courtney e said...

I love the videos... good job posting Lily.

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

Wow Lily! You do wonderful blog posts as such a young age! I'm glad you like your brother and you're not fighting too much yet.

Amy W said...

Lily, you are too cute! I'm so glad your parent's photobooth business is going well. You take good care of them now!