Monday, October 5, 2009

My Mom and Dad...


Are incredible. Today is their 30th wedding anniversary.

I'm so thankful for parents who LOVE the Lord, and show it by their lives and in their marriage. I KNOW they don't have a perfect marriage. But to be honest--virtually all of the memories that I have of them are good:

*They are sweet and romantic with each other.
*My mom doesn't nag. :-)
*My dad sends her sweet cards. (and sold his motorcycle to buy her wedding ring!)
*They've ALWAYS gone on frequent dates with each other.

Most importantly--they have SHOWN us what a godly marriage looks like--loving each other, following God's call WHEREVER that might take them, and producing three INCREDIBLY talented kids. In fact, check out the youngest's blog for an even BETTER tribute!



Happy Annivesary, mom and dad! I LOVE you!

1 comment:

Amy W said...

Wow! Look how young they are!! :) Yea for 30 years together!!