Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Seven

Courtney tagged me...so now it's my turn. (...To post a list of 7 things no one knows about me. My brother and sister both did this, too--check out their blogs! They're listed to the right of this column.)

1. In second grade, I got in trouble for putting together the blend "cr" with the digraph "ap" in a making words center. Oops.

2. The real reason I married Joel was for his money.

3. I have no less than 34 mugs--seriously.

4. If I had to be a Lord of the Rings character, I would also be Legolas...nice hair.

5. I don't clean our bathrooms very often...maybe twice a month???

6. One of my favorite movies is "The Birds" by Alfred Hitchcock.

7. I always wanted a real Cabbage Patch doll. I did have fake one...she was cute and all...

Okay, tag! Joel, Chelsie, Sheryl, Karla, Mitch, Roanna and Oliver--you're it!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I knew it was for his money!

Courtney said...

Ok, now i have to extend my tag and tag Joel and Oliver :)