Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Month in Review



Hey folks. I realize that I've got quite a devoted following reading this blog. I decided to update you on the past month. Mommy and Daddy have been so busy that they just haven't included the most fun parts!
I'll start with today. Today I went to church in my beach shirt. I love this shirt! I like the nursery because I get to play with my other little friends, and people laugh at me and rock me all morning.












Last week was Father's Day. It was Daddy's first! He was thrilled I think. I gave him a card, (Mommy helped me write a poem) and two pictures. One is this one right here--and the other is me in my baseball uniform! I just can't wait until I can actually hold the bat!!!!













Daddy also is working hard this month. This is his busiest month at the Rec. Center. When he comes home for lunch, I can't wait to see him! On this day, I decided to eat lunch with him. I believe we were watching the Cubs play on WGN.











Over Memorial Day (when Dad was gone to Oregon) Mommy and I went to Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's for a few days. I had so much fun. I love spending time with my grandparents and my doting aunt. Here I am with my cousin Addilyn on Grandpa's lap. (I actually DO have a diaper on--you just can't tell under my nicely expanding waistline.)















And here's me and Addy with Aunt Courtney. Can you believe she made us these shirts??? We were NOT impressed! (They say, "If you think I'm cute, you should see my aunt...")



Well, we've had a busy month as you can see. I'll try to get mom to include me in more blogs. I believe she actually wrote about something else once or twice!!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I love his jean shorts!!!!

Anonymous said...

i know its late, but HAPPY 1ST FATHER'S DAY!!!!!! JOEL. mitch