Thursday, August 9, 2007

My Worst Nightmare

Wellll...that might be exaggerating just a tad. But really-imagine in this space
a GIANT brown recluse spider...long legs, small brown body...Well--that's exactly what I found in Ollie's room Tuesday!!!!!!! I actually DID take a picture of it--but to be honest--that picture gives me the greebles every time I see it--I decided the last thing I wanted was a giant picture of it on our blog!!!! We've had many spiders in our house in the last 2 weeks. Finally, my hero husband sprayed for the stupid arachnids.

Anyway--the other news from our house is that I start school next week. I have been busy spending hours up there getting ready. I have to say, it is nice though, to only worry about half the load! My co-teacher, Amanda, is doing part, too. I only have to think about and plan for reading and social studies/science. Yay to Mr. N (our princi-PAL) for letting us job share!!!!!

Finally, Ollie. He is the loudest boy in the world. I'm realizing he has his dad's talker... He will shriek and scream for anyone to hear! It is hilarious, but very loud. I'll have to post a video sometime soon...

Welp, see ya!
(what movie is that from?)

No comments: