Friday, August 10, 2007

Pseudo-Jumping

We got a Johnny Jumper from Kendall's parents for Ollie to use. We (actually mainly Joel) couldn't wait to use it! I cautioned him though, "it says 4 months and up!". Joel pulled it out about a week early, and Ollie couldn't really get the hang of it. In fact, he couldn't quite get both legs out--one hung awkwardly in the air, while the other tip-toed on the ground. So, we put it away (while I humbly didn't say "I told you so!" Isn't that good of me?) So last week Joel got it out again. We've tried it a couple of times now. "Age 4 months and older"? Check. "...and must be able to hold head up"? Check. He's not really jumping yet...in fact, he just sits there.
Hmmmm....I'm not sure what we're missing......

And, I'll add this other pic that Courtney took while on our weekend trip to KC. It was just too cute to leave off...

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Ok, that Ollie has some chicken legs!! How cute!

Chelsie said...

Ollie, where did your arms go?

Anonymous said...

KEEP PUTTIN HIM IN THERE. HE'LL GET THE HANG OF IT. BY THE WAY "DAUGHTRY" ROCK'S!!!! THAT'S IT PUT DAUGHTRY ON!!! THAT WILL GET HIM MOVIN. UNCLE MITCH

Tyler & Erin Johnson said...

We finally got Addilyn's last night and put her in it. She looks pretty much exactly the same in it. I think she thinks it's a really elaborate chew toy.