Friday, June 12, 2009

Treasure

I'm not really a big garage sale person. It's too much work for me to stop at random houses, get out of the car, dig through someone else's junk, only to find that I need none of it.

But today and tomorrow, our Young Married's class from church is having our 4th annual garage sale! I worked a while this morning at it--and as usual, I found some things I CAN'T do without! :-) I got a great pair of jeans (always a good thing!) and my most exciting purchase of the day...


(You can't wait either, can you?)




A canning set! (Thanks Jenae!)
I had been wanting one so I could can my jalapeno jelly, raspberry jelly, tomatoes, beans, salsa and other miscellaneous goods. So I'm pumped.

The only thing--it didn't include a rack. Does anyone know where to get JUST a rack?

5 comments:

The Sieberts said...

try wal-mart...or you could be creative and figure out something that could fit at the bottom-it wouldn't neccisarily have to be made for a canner...

Amy W said...

Thrift store?

Great find!

Courtney e said...

our grandmas would be so proud.

Anonymous said...

I've seen them in antique stores. Try the one by what used to be Mokas.

Alice said...

Hobby Lobby sells them, and cheap too!!!