Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I LOVE this blog, Tina!!

Last night, my friend Tina told me about a blog that she follows called "This Young House". Apparently, the young couple bought an old home and is fixing it up in a green and frugal way--two things that I'm in to!

So I checked it out. It's SO COOL! I especially love the post about the chalk on the wall--I may try that in my bathroom--I've been wanting something artsy on this wall and haven't yet found/made anything...so we'll see.


This is one blog I'll definitely be following!

3 comments:

The Sieberts said...

wow! that is one cool looking house! i wish i was that creative! i totally think you should do the chalk thing-you're such a good artist :)

Ben and Tina said...

Wonderful! I'm so glad you're enjoying it. I thought you might.

Sherry @ This Young House said...

Wahoo! Thanks so much for the sweet shout out. We're blushing.

xoxo,
Sherry (& John)