Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Precious Shoes

These adorable shoes are Lily's. She's finally in the last few weeks had feet big enough to wear them! I absolutely love them. But not because they're so cute.

My friend Jess, (Cora's mommy) gave them to Lily when she was born. I was so excited for them to fit Lily. They were special already, just because they were from the Macs.

But even more, Cora wore shoes like this. And every time I see them, I STILL think of sweet baby Cora.
It's hard to believe it's been 5 months (today) since she went to be with Jesus. We think and pray for you SO OFTEN Joel and Jess.

Thanks for the darling pair of shoes--our little daily reminder of Cora's life.

3 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Ohmygoodness Kendall. What a beautiful reminder!

Maple Memories said...

Kendall, are you the owner of The Wichita Photobooth Company!? I stumbled across your blog through The Macs and then saw your sidebar. That is the COOLEST idea!! Would you do me a favor and contact me by email shannon@maplememories.com today if possible? I would like to talk to you about something!

Julie said...

When I saw those shoes I immediately thought of Cora not knowing they were from Jess. PRECIOUS. What a special reminder.