Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Best Kind of Day


Ahhhh....over 70 degrees out, lunch at Chipotle followed by a productive trip to Hobby Lobby...what more could I ask for? Actually, I worked this morning, met Courtney for lunch, and enjoyed some "lite" shopping with her in Wichita. It's beautiful outside, too! Just the kind of break I needed this week--it's been a crazy one! We're having Ollie's 1-year party this weekend, so between getting the house ready for that, (not a HUGE job I realize, but still) parent-teacher conferences two nights this week, and Joel working late due to the beautiful weather--it's been a bit crazy. But spring is coming, and I am happy.

(did anyone guess that I didn't take that picture and it's not taken near Newton?)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Wow, I was going to say - where did you go after we were together to take that picture??

I had fun today!! It's going be really hard to go back to work after today - what a good day!