Friday, March 21, 2008

March Madness


That's what it is...seriously. The ONE time during the whole year that I kind of pay attention to the games. So, each year, I fill out a bracket. Of course I pay attention to the rankings of each team, and usually pick a few upsets. I choose names that I've heard of, thinking that they'd be a better team. I come up with a cool team name, and have my bracket ready to go. And without fail, I am in last place. EVERY YEAR! It's day two of the tournament, and already I'm losing. It's chance!!!!! How can I lose every year? One of my final teams is already out...arghhhhhh. Let me know when it's all over.

3 comments:

Courtney e said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara D said...

I think these brackets are killing everyone this year...I usually do pretty decent, but I am toast this year! Good games though, except the IU game of course!

Hooton Family said...

OK I am the one who is last every year. So this year I have Mitch pick my teams and I am still last!!
so come to find out he picked them like he was me, I know who that team is, their name is prettier etc.....
I am NEVER picking brackets again!
(I do like watching the games)