Saturday, September 6, 2008

Clothes

Ollie's cousin Isaac has kept us well-stocked in the shoe department. Recently, Ollie's size 4's were getting a little snug--so I went downstairs to grab a new pair. I found some boots that I thought he'd love--and he wore them last night to the fair. He loved them so much he wanted to wear them today with his....sweats.
Tonight, because of our unusually cool weather--I went downstairs to see what we had in the 18-24 month section. It's been so cool and Ollie has nothing but T-shirts upstairs. So I brought up two tubs of stuff...and after picking out all the 18-24 month stuff, here's what we have:
(As you can see, we're well-stocked through winter!) These are all from Aunt Karla and cousin Isaac. But in case you think we haven't contributed to the selection, here's what I bought that I'm adding to the wardrobe:
...a single winter coat that I bought on clearance at Gymboree for $5. See, it's not ALL from Isaac!

5 comments:

The Sieberts said...

$5!!!! that's awesome! i never thought you'd get a deal like that there! and love the boots! Ollie is always styling! so, what would he look like if he didn't have cute hand-me-downs? hehe.

Courtney e said...

love the boots. love the jacket. and love the pile of clothes. that's one lucky kid! i took out my fall clothes today... it was a good feeling :)

Courtney e said...

by the way... do you often match oliver's sippy cup with what he's wearing?

Joel Smith said...

Yeah, if we didn't have Karla, Ollie would be dressed in rags.

Kendall

Courtney e said...

thank goodness for Karla.