Monday, September 29, 2008

Fun with Daddy

Joel and Ollie have so much fun together. They regularly go work outside: Ollie rakes or sweeps, helps Joel with sprinklers, and tries to fix them.

Here's Joel and Ollie in Joel's shop at work, eating their donuts last week:
Once Joel his home, Ollie follows him EVERYWHERE: outside, to the bathroom, while he showers, and to play in Ollie's room. His favorite game lately is dunking his basketball in his room. (See several posts ago...)

Tonight, while they were playing after supper, they each decided to take a nap...IN THE CRIB!
I sure am glad they enjoy each other! :-)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I thought there was a weight limit in those things

The Sieberts said...

so did I! i know we couldn't lay in our crib...hehe

Courtney e said...

nicely done. I would have liked to see Joel get out of the crib...

Kendall Smith said...

Yeah, I warned him that there was a weight limit. Unfortunately, it held. (Well, I guess that's FORTUNATELY, with a baby coming!)