Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Oliver

This post is all about Oliver.

He loves to sing. His favorite songs lately are "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", "Fishers of Men", "Mighty to Save", and "My God is so Big". Here is a video of him singing "Fishers of Men". He sings and talks pretty much non-stop. We hear him talking for at least 15-20 minutes each night before falling asleep. And in the car? Constant. We have tried to implement no-talking times, to no avail. He lasts 3o seconds on a good day.


Oh, and here's a picture of him in his new snazzy underwear. He LOVES it. He even tried to pee in his underwear this morning just so he could put a NEW pair on. I gently explained that it doesn't work that way. :-) We're on day 4 today--and he even took a nap AND drove to and from El Dorado (45 minutes away) in underwear yesterday!
(He's helping Joel make french toast)

This next video is of Ollie reading to Lily. He likes to do that now, especially before bed. He grabbed this book while I was cleaning this morning and sat down to read with her quietly. It was very sweet. She didn't really listen all that well, but at least he tried!

5 comments:

The Sieberts said...

i love the high notes on Fishers of Men! :)

Courtney said...

Way to go on the falsetto Ollie! And cute dress Lily!

"I do an underdog! Now I bark? Ruff! Ruff!"

Utecht Family said...

These are so cute! All the videos we have of Hannah at this age end in "I wanna see it!"

Allen and Debby Graber said...

Such precious children!!! So dear to my heart!

Amy W said...

How cute is that!!!! I'm so jealous, I mean, happy for you that the potty training is going so well!!